Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pretend Parents

Mike and I got to watch Keith and Allies kids while they went on a cruise.  Always an adventure and I love it :)  Here are some highlights from our time as "parents."

Here is Mike teaching everyone a new game before we went over to his parents house for a Valentines Day party.

Oh and playing around with Jack (who loved Mike!) Pretty sure they did this for awhile and Mike said it made him feel like an old man :)
LOTS OF KIDS!  Made me laugh to see the Hendrickon Nigbur kids combined at this table, but everyone got along really well and they made some fabulous cookies.
See what I mean? Nick wants everyone to see how good his cookie turned out!
This totally cracked me up.  Nick is playing an app on Aprils phone where you make cookies by stirring with your fingers, etc. rather then frosting real cookies with the other kids.  I love technology :)
April was such a huge help to me during this time!  She was entertaining Nick and see that drink and cookie in her hands?  Those were Jacks, he would walk up to her, get what he needed and walk off.  too funny, but really I wouldn't have made it through the party without her!

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Yeah I love this and are you surprised that I forgot all about that? Dont answer that!
Can't wait for you to catch all the way up, good luck w/that. (;

Keith and Allie said...

Look at you catching up on your blog! I'm excited to see it all, just might have to do it in baby steps! I know you understand because of that little taste of motherhood you had! (I've been interupted like 10 times on just this post!) So cute!