Saturday, November 19, 2011

Easter Tradition

Hip Hip Horay for the 3rd Annual HenHarm egg hunt :)  I really love this so much and am amazing and impressed each year at the organization and time spent by the hostesses

Early morning hiding eggs.  Did you know that no matter what is happening, no matter what time it is, if you point a camera at Lisa she will stop and smile?  I so love that about her.
I really do love that these ladies continue to let me be apart of this each year.  I look forward to it (even though I stress about the hiding places.........) and I hope it never stops happening :)  Also, as a funny side note, I was looking back through old pictures and Lisa and I have worn these same hoodies at every egg hunt!  Lets keep the tradition going!
I know there are more people each year, but am still amazed by the amount of kids!  there really is no way to fully capture it in a picture, but I love when the whistle blow and the kids run off - so great!
You may not recognize this man, but it is my husband Mike.  Early morning, cold weather, lots of kids and a holiday - not his favorite things.  (every party has a pooper thats why we invite him........) Seriously though I was really glad he came and even though he won't admit it, he is glad too!
Pretty sure it helped that these guys were there too!
I was also glad that Keith and Allie braved the cold weather and were able to come again this year.  Here are the kids showing off their loot.
SO FUN!  Thanks HenHarm for keeping this thing going, you're the best!!

0 comments: