Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lagoon

I have so many memories of Lagoon from my "younger days" but haven't been there for-ev-er. (awwww Sandlot) Keith and Allie were nice enough to invite me along and we had such a fun day!
Here I am getting ready to go on the white roller coaster with Hannah - our first ride of the day. In my opinion this is by far the scariest ride at Lagoon because you are actually cheating death - I seriously don't understand how this ride is still operating. One day the ride is going to fly off the tracks or all the wood will crumble and I will not be surprised because this ride is SCARY.

We rode the Tidal Wave more then any other ride. Poor Nicholas is a complete dare devil but barely too short for most of the rides. He loved this one, he would tell us to put our hands up and when it was over he would say "I got a weird feeling in my stomach!"

I thought it was funny that I had never been on Rattlesnake Rapids before - everyone said "you don't get that wet" and I was watching people as they came off, didn't look too bad..........
Whoa! We got SOAKED. My camera and phone were in my pocket and I was worried, but everything was all good (except for some frizzy hair)


Quick stop at Pioneer Village photo shop - I think this is a must for a Lagoon visit (along with the grilled corn on the cob)

Here I am pretty much forcing Hannah to go on the screamer. She didn't want to ride the Fire Dragon because she didn't want to go upside down. I talker her into this one and didn't tell her we were going upside down until it was over - she said "we did???" and then she headed over to the Fire Dragon, and Loved it!


I also think a churro is a MUST at an amusement park (Allie feels this way about Caramel Apples) What a great way to end the day!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Welcome back blogger!

Hendricksonblog said...

Amen to that Lizzy!
Where to start?
Saloon pic is good where it looks as if Keith has 2 wives also supposedly rattlesnakerabbits (what Ella thought it was called) is better than Disneylands version.

Keith and Allie said...

Wowsers! When you do a catch up you really catch up! Keith and I were talking about your blog last night and I only saw your B-day post. He informed me that there was about 7 more too! Love it! You are a busy gal! We always have so much fun with you! We'll have to go again next summer and pray that Nick is a little taller! Thanks for all the fun entertainment....we love Aunt Keri's blog!