Sunday, November 28, 2010

Halloween Extravaganza!

I am not anti-Halloween, but I am not really into it. A girl I used to work with was crazy over Halloween and would spend a lot of time and money on her costume. Never made sense to me, but whatever. And then the Halloween of 2010 hit me and I needed 3 costumes! I didn't think it would be a big deal, but spent plenty of time and money myself this year - turned out it was pretty fun! I like that I have a storage bin marked "Halloween" now and I also have a lot of fun memories - first up, Witchapalooza (thank you Aimee)


I love this picture of all our legs :) Below is all of us with the main actors from the dinner theater we watched. Pretty Entertaining actually and I had a great time. (I also found it funny how many people asked us to take pictures with their kids!)

Next up was Dave and Aprils Murder Mystery Dinner. The character I was assigned was "Slimey Green" a swamp monster that likes to rap about current events. Hmmmmmm what should I wear for this.........

I don't think I hit the mark on this one because no one knew who I was (but Neve recognized me right away which was a bit alarming!)



Last Event was our Neighborhood Halloween Party. Come as whatever you want. Decisions Decisions........
The Vampire Hosts - Andrew and Brandi (or Brandrew as we call them)
Their awesome chalkboard wall in the garage - did you know there is chalkboard paint? I didn't! It is so cool!

Mike wanted to be a cowboy (shocking right?) so we decided he would be an outlaw and I would be a saloon girl. Super fun night with a lot of memories and inside jokes. Guess I am a Halloween person now!

1 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I "heart" Halloween. Everyone should have at least one tote for halloween apparel