Sunday, November 28, 2010

I got older

I turned 31!! Kinda crazy to me but in a good way. Mike and I decided to throw a party at our house with football, food and fun :) I am so thankful for everyone that came and helped make my birthday happy and memorable. Also HUGE thanks to Ashley for bringing the cake because it was delicious!
I picked this picture because I think the face I am making looks exactly like my nephew Nick and that cracks me up.
This picture turned out so cute! I am bummed that I didn't take more pictures with all my guests though
Soooooo Matt decided that he needed to work in the basement while he was at the house. Is that funny to anyone besides me?

The main TV had Xbox on it, and Mikes upstairs TV had football. These girls found a way to watch Toy Story 3 and I am glad I captured it :)


Later that night after the party had been cleaned up, Mike and Andrew made me a birthday dinner of tomato soup and grilled cheese. It was really good!

I am also really grateful and feel incredibly lucky that Mike and I have made such great connections with our neighbors :) They stayed and ate my gourmet dinner with me.

This is probably one of my favorite birthdays so far - Thank you Everyone!!

6 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

And we missed it! Bummer! Happy Birthday Keri! Wish we could have made it. Looks like it was a great party! And I think maybe Nick looks like you...not the other way around! :)

Hendricksonblog said...

The matt thing? not surprising at all! Glad you had fun and double glad there are no pics of me.

Hendricksonblog said...

seriously you were posting for like 4 hours. I'm glad though

Lisa said...

Wow when you post you really post!! Happy Birthday!! And happy times for all of the other hundred posts you just did!!

Rachelle said...

looks like the partay was lots of fun. sorry to have missed it.

Hendricksonblog said...

Geez its lookin like your next post might be your "32nd".