Sunday, November 28, 2010

2nd Annual Black Island Farms

Last year we discovered Black Island Farms and had such a good time that we decided to do it again - Here is a picture of the kids from 2009


Here is 2010 - with a few more kids :)

Neve hated this is 2009 and 2010 - Maybe 2011 will be the year she will enjoy it?
Everyone had a blast in the corn this year. Wow that stuff gets everywhere, but I see the appeal (I think)
Sam helping to cover faces - I could have watched this all day.

An artistic shot of the kids, and then we figured - why not us?

Lost in the corn maze - again! Why don't we just go back to the start? (Sam wondered)

OK Seriously, can I go down this slide and get a normal picture? GUESS NOT

1 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I loved the last year/this year photos. So cute! Thanks for helping w/my crew.