Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lake Powell

Mike is always telling me how much he loves Lake Powell in October. I didn't totally get it until this year - we headed down with Dave and April and WOW. I think I will only go in October from now on! The weather was perfect and even though it was UEA the water wasn't too insane with boats (launching at 6:30 AM probably helped!)


The kids all loved Mikes boat, probably because it is different then what they are used to, but I thought it was adorable.

Mike helped them all fish and we almost had 100% success. Sorry Sam - we'll get one next time!



I always think it is funny that early in the morning, speeding across the water is FREEZING, but a few hours later it is warm and you are getting sunburned. Don't I look cute in my early morning gear?



I had a great time on this trip (minus some huge scary spiders) and as a bonus Mike and I finally read the Hunger Games. Who wants to go next year?

1 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I think if he would have gotten a fish on the line, it may have pulled "him" in