Sunday, November 28, 2010

I ran a Marathon..........

Well.....I ran a marathon with 5 other people, but I still think it counts :) I found out about this Marathon Relay at the 10K I ran. I thought it sounded fun and it turned out lots of other people thought so too! We ended up with 2 teams and each person ran 5.2 miles.

Here is team "devil Inside" Bright and early - Ready to go!
Team "Running to Stand Still" Does it look a lot brighter then the other picture? Yeah some of our team were stragglers (hee hee just kidding)

Mike and April were both the 3rd runners in the relay, I love this picture!
Awwwww! A partial Ragnar Reunion, How tender precious is that?
During part of the race the runners ran by the grassy area where everyone was hanging out waiting, our team started to do butt slaps, but still - I didn't expect this! HA!
Here I am finishing - most other teams were done, but I wasn't the last! Our team goal was to finish before the awards ceremony started and as I rounded the corner the man was at the microphone about to start........go Keri go Keri, I made it! Whew!



What an awesome picture of everyone that ran on our 2 teams - Keith, Chris, Jeremiah, Brent, Mike, Lisa, April, Karen, me and Kate. This race was really fun and I would do it again in a second. Fun memories and a great day :)

1 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Butt slaps were my favorite part....