Sunday, November 28, 2010

Motorcycles?

The Saturday before my birthday our neighbors asked us if we wanted to go riding with them. Mike and I both thought it sounded fun, but had no experience doing anything like this so I didn't know what to expect.

We got bundled up and headed to Dell (a bit before Wendover) for a day of hills and dirt! Shane and Dallen were on their motorcycles and Lyn took me and Mike for a ride in the Ranger - SO FUN. It was muddy and I didn't care at all cause I was having a blast. Then Mike got to drive - I swear I was trying to hold the camera steady!


I had to include this picture of Mikes boot because I could not believe that it started to fall apart just like my brothers! I told Mike it was a good thing we weren't hiking!

This picture of Lyn cracks me up - doesn't she look like she is abandoned or something? HA

Awww what a fun group (and thank you Shane for taking the picture)


Mike wanted to try Dallens motorcycle, but it was too big!
There - that's better :)


I decided to try for the first time in my life (yes I was a little scared.) It was AMAZING - I told Mike that I kinda want to buy one now! What a free feeling to go that fast and be in total control of every move you make - Awesome. I didn't ride for very long because I didn't have a helmet (safety first) but I can't wait to do it again! (darn you Winter!)

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

small guy on a big bike then big guy on a small bike. Does Dallin not believe in medium? Also does he know that you burn more calories by walking vs. riding a motorcycle?

Rachelle said...

wow you guys are adventuresome. wish my neighbors had fun toys to share!