Thursday, July 31, 2008

Remi, Remi, Remi!


Oh, I know that you have been thinking "What has Remi been up to?" He has been very busy! He has learned that he prefers being an inside dog to an outside one, so he is inside pretty much anytime we are home. Sometimes I will put him out to go to the bathroom and he barks like he is being punished. I think we have created a monster!

You can't tell in this picture, because you can't see his tail wagging, but Remi loves when Mike picks him up! Plus I think the image of Mike holding a giant black lab is hilarious!

This is the day that Mike got his new iPhone (which he loves BTW) Remi jumped on the couch and snuggled onto my lap. That boy is crazy, but man is he cute!

Remember that "monster" I was talking about earlier? Well here is his, looking adorable sleeping with Mike, but taking up my side of the bed! Good thing I love these boys so much!



Mike and I drove up to Lehi to look at a dog named "Cole" that is looking for a new home. We were thinking about becoming a 2 dog family. We don't think it is going to work out, but here is a video of the dogs playing together. I had the best time watching Remi swim because I have never seen it before! Also, pay attention in the video to how many times he swims right past his bumper - we felt so bad that he couldn't see it!

1 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Did you put him in swim lessons? What a good little swimmer! Who knew you could swim with one eye!!

Nick loved the video...he watched it twice and kept pointing and saying "Doggie!" He'll be so excited to bond with Remi next weekend!