Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Birthday, A BBQ, and New Best Friends

Keith, Allie, Hannah, and Nicholas were in town for the 4th of July!! Nick's Birthday is July 5th, so we had a BBQ get together to celebrate! We had SO MUCH fun!

When we first got there, the kids were loving Remi, but only from a distance. Out of the blue Hannah runs over to me and says "I am not afraid of Remi anymore!" Throughout the rest of the BBQ she would say things like "Don't worry, I am watching Remi" "Hey Keri, why won't Remi lick my hand?" "Whoa he drinks a lot of water" "I am gonna go check on Remi" "Does Remi want to come watch fireworks with us?"

It was adorable and Remi was absolutely loving all the extra attention! I put together a little slideshow of the day. Be sure to look out for a funny picture of me and Keith . . . . . Great job to Allie for actually being able to get the picture!!

2 comments:

~Rachel said...

You are so creative! I didn't know you could do a slideshow thing with photobucket. That looked great and it look s like ya'll had fun!!

Keith and Allie said...

That picture of Hannah pouting with her arms folded while Nick is opening his presents is priceless and very true! She can be a big terd sometimes! Nick is a sweetheart! We had a blast with you guys! Thanks for the CD of pictures! I'll have Keith make one for you! We love you Keri! You are the best!