Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Don't give up on me!!

I have many posts that I need to make . . . . . including some long past due Movie Reviews!! I have had quite a few people ask me about those, so I am glad that you are liking it. Sorry they have been MIA lately - blame bronchitis mostly, but grown up Keri doesn't get to see as many movies as she would like!! (How Sad) Hopefully I can turn that around. . . . . . Maybe I can even talk Mike into seeing Wall-E with me (Doubt it)

Just wanted to post a quick update - Better stuff coming soon!!

4 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Keith and I loved Wall-E! It's not a kids show, you should take Mike. It's kind of computery, maybe he would like it!

Kate said...

I have faith in you Keri. Sorry about the bronchitis!

Kaylyn said...

Your blog slacking has been forgiven...illness counts as a legitimate excuse. Can't wait to see what movie reviews you do next.

Mama H. said...

We've been wanting to see Wall-E too. Maybe we could coerce two Hendricksons into going. Do you think the older kids would like it?
I'm too lazy for multiple postings. Sorry you've been sick and thanks for the pasta recipe. It looks wonderful.