Saturday, January 31, 2009

Weekly Update

I know you have all been dying to see what has happened at the house in the last week! Painters have been over for a visit :) It was very cool to see the paint with the "high hide white" contrast (I love that name).
I am trying to take the same pictures when we visit to show the progress in each room. Today was a very exciting change and um yeah . . . I am ready to move in! It is amazing how much more it feels like a home now - I just wanna see our stuff in it.


Mike will never be in the pictures - I was glad to get this one. That opening is the doorway that leaves the garage.

Here is the house prepped for stucco! If you look up at the window of the soon to be office there is an advertisement for the stucco company. It says "we will get you plastered." Mike and I thought it was pretty funny.
OK so this is a call out to anyone who knows anything about houses or construction.
This is our backyard.
Mike and I noticed this large piece of equipment and trench about a week ago. WHAT ARE THEY DOING? It seems very bizarre to us and we are hoping that some of you could share your knowledge --- Thanks!

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

It is starting to look liveable! Thanks for posting a link to that recipe blog, I got a ton of good dinner ideas to try!