Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Here is your weekly update in our home building process :) VERY EXCITING - During today's walk through, there was heat in the house because the drywall and mudding was done! It was super cool to see the actual layout of the rooms, hallways, etc. February 24th is looking more and more realistic!

This is the front door and the stairs up to Mike's office (the bonus room)

The top of those same stairs, and as much of the office as I could fit in the picture

I know this is a weird picture, but I was excited to show the layout of this hallway. Starting at the left of the picture is hall bathroom, closet, extra bedroom, extra bedroom, and laundry room. I was standing in the doorway of the master bedroom when I took this picture


These pictures are of the garage. I took them showing the door in both so you could see the ridiculous size of this thing! (I really am kidding, we need the room.)

Here is the outside picture - Now with brick, yeah!

4 comments:

ashley said...

Yay! That is excited and getting way close =)

Hendricksonblog said...

It could stand some color

Lizzy said...

The garage it slightly ridiculous! j/k :-) I was waiting to post this on you lost blog but since it dosen't look like you are going to have one...Did the flying gummi bears remind you of another flying candy incident (lemon drops)!

Keith and Allie said...

Very exciting Keri! It's beautiful! We can't wait to see it in person! :)