Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moving Right Along

We went to visit the house again today. It is looking really good! You can see sheet rock in most of these pictures, hopefully that is going in soon.

Here is a picture of the soon to be kitchen. I love that you can see where the lights are going to be. The drain you can see in the picture is for the island. Also, we were told they are doing the cabinets on February 3rd!

Another picture of Mikes "man cave." Here is the entrance from the stairs - This room is really cool, and incredibly difficult to take a picture of!

This is a picture of all the cable that Mike pulled - what a hard worker!

Look - The roof is done!! Also, you will notice another counter has appeared. We have been given an estimated completion date of February 24th! I know I should expect delays, but I am me, so I am counting down to that day (cross your fingers!)

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Oh Keri! That is sooo exciting! Hannah wants to know where her room is! :)

Lizzy said...

It is coming along great, I am so excited for you! By the way, is the title of this post from a certain movie with muppets? :-)