Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I almost cried!

So I stopped by the house on the way home from work today (which I never do) and I screamed! I don't know if there is anyway to get my excitement across in this post, but I will try by using A LOT of exclamation points!!!!! I went to Clyde and Normas and made Mike go back to the house with me to share in all the joy!

I present to you . . . . . Our Kitchen!! Complete with cabinets and floor!! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!

Kitchen with "Breakfast Nook"

And yes, I am still insanely excited that I will now have a laundry room - and here it is! (weird picture, I know, but its a hard one)

Can't wait for you all to see it in person!!

7 comments:

Mama H. said...

I almost cried too because it's going to be sad and quiet when you move into your gorgeous new home. Sorry about the laundry machine drama...those Hendrickson men.

Hendricksonblog said...

You just were afraid I was really going to post this first.
I love the cabinet color and how do you keep your floors so shiny?

Keith and Allie said...

It's beautiful Keri! Keith wanted me to tell you that he thinks someone stole your countertop! What a geek!

Lizzy said...

I love the flooring that your chose! I can't wait to have a game night there! P.S. The background looks much better!

Kate said...

Keri it looks so nice! I'm really excited for you guys!

Hendricksonblog said...

Everything looks so much better in person. I couldnt help myself after picking Ella up. I like that floor and I am loving how tall your cabinets are. I think Keiths joke is funny, I guess that proves that I am a large geek too with the ability to be easily entertained.
P.s. my word verification on this is like ten letters long and has x's, q's and w's in it (the hardest letters to find on the keyboard).....did you set it up that way just to make me practice my typing skills?

Hendricksonblog said...

Oh yes one more thing. you will need to be careful climbing up there to get stuff and not fall and injure yourself again.
Okay now my word ver. is "gowei" does that mean go away?