Thursday, January 1, 2009

And Now . . . . 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!

I am VERY excited it is 2009 because I can now say "I am moving into our new house this year!!" I always had to say 'next year' until today, and it makes it feel much closer. Here are some pictures from our visit to the house today. Yeah!

Probably hard to tell, but the opening on the left is the front door, the stairs going up are to the bonus room (Mikes' office, which has already been named "his man cave"), below the stairs going up are the stairs to the basement, and across from those stairs is the door to the garage. I am excited that it really looks like a house now!

Here is the back of the house. One bump out is the master bedroom and the other is the "breakfast nook". Below the one bump out is the door out of the basement to the backyard (we are very excited about that)

Starting to come together huh?

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

It looks awesome! They seem to be moving fast, although it might not seem that way to you :-)

~Rachel said...

You must be so thrilled! It really is going fast! Good for you guys!!

Keith and Allie said...

It looks beautiful Keri! You must be sooo excited! I would already be decorating it in my mind! :)

Mama H. said...

I'm happy for you, but a little sad for us that it's now "this year" that you won't be living with us anymore. It's gonna be gorgeous, though. Remi will also love his new digs I am sure.

Hendricksonblog said...

How did I miss this post!!!!
Oh wait because someone has been playing WOW nonstop on this thing. I just want you to know that my word verification word is Hinnier.

Nielsen Fam said...

Hi Ker,
I popped on from Lizzy's blog I hope that is O.K. A new house how fun! It looks awesome.
Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog.
stacy1103@msn.com