Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Remi....

Keri and I are so appreciative of all the calls and emails about Remi, we can't wait for him to get home tomorrow. I'm also a little surprised that some people are surprised that we are doing so much for "just a dog"? . I feel sorry for people who haven't experienced the joy of having a pet. We can't imagine our life without him, a dogs affection is absolutely unconditional. We are so lucky to have him. So many times after a hard day at work, all we look forward to is coming home to our boy and his wagging tail. We love you buddy, one eye or two.

1 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

If he would have no quality of life then yeah I dont think it would be best and I hate comparing people to dogs but my sister can only see out of one eye and she doesnt miss out on anything. Plus we know how much you guys love that dog and how big a part of your life he is. Im glad it was fixable :) :) :)