Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh the Boy

So I finally convinced Mike that we NEEDED to buy
Remi this new doghouse. We have been having extreme wind
and I wanted the boy to have a safe, dry place while we were at work.
We got all the bells and whistles, pad insert (for his comfort of course!), a
door to help with wind and rain (not on yet in this picture) and after it was
all said and done, I was happy and felt we were good dog owners.


I even got in to show Remington how nice it was. We got everything done, cleaned his kennel, and put him out with his new house!

AND THEN . . . . . . .

Seriously - Honestly - LITERALLY 5 minutes later I looked out the window to check on him and this is what I found!!!!




I told Mike that we should have just given him a $50 dollar bill to snack on!!! When will we (and by we I mean me) learn that our boy is a male lab through and through and things like this will always happen??? So much for his new home with comfy pad :)

Good thing he is so cute and we love him (cause I was pretty mad!!)

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Okay so seriously when I looked at the first picture before I scrolled down I thought to myself------he is going to eat that pad and then I scrolled down and laughed.........Im really sorry because I am sure you were mad but it is really funny that you bought that with the dog you own.......that just made my day.....

Kate said...

Hi Keri! I'm totally laughing about Remington eating his house. HEE!