Monday, May 4, 2009

3 cheers for completed projects!

I am proud to say that we had a VERY productive weekend!

#1 - New Bed for Remi. I know you were thinking 4 beds is just not enough! Here we have Remi snuggled up in bed #5. I wanted to see what he thought of this style, and . . . . . he loves it!

PLUS it keeps him from sleeping like this -


#2 - Update my old dresser for the extra bedroom. This is the only "before" picture I have, so my family will have to remember what the old one looked like.

Sanded, painted, and new handles -- Complete!


#3 - Hang some pictures! We finally hung the pictures on the way up to Mike's office. We also hung the shelf and paver.



#4 - Finish the Quilt I have been working on FOREVER! I started this a long long time ago and except for the outside border, I am done! I love how it turned out and can't wait to start my next one!

Close up shot of the fabric (love it!)

What a great weekend! A few more like that and we can start planning our house warming party - how long do we have before we waited too long????
Also, speaking of "complete" this is our 100th blog post!!

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love the hardware that you put on that dresser! We will have to come out again soon :-)

Hendricksonblog said...

I wish i could check some things off my list.

Mama H. said...

Kudos! The pictures look perfect and I'm sure I will NEVER be able to say I've completed a quilt. Way to go!

Keith and Allie said...

That quilt is gorgeous! Where are you planning to put it? Everything looks really nice & your house is beautiful! Job well done! :)

Kate said...

Nice work Hendricksons!!