Sunday, April 5, 2009

Has it really been a month?

The title of this post really says it all - I can not believe that we have been living here for a month!! The time has gone by super fast and we still have A LOT to do. I thought I should post some pictures of how the house is coming together. You will notice many blank walls in these pictures -- Please send your decorating ideas to kerineedshelp.com- Thanks!!



After many weeks of looking at bedding we have finally found some that we like!! Thank you to Bed Bath & Beyond for having something that would work for us, A HUGE thank you to April and her mom for tracking down a coupon for little 'ol me :) and yeah for my now "grown up" bed!

Dan and Lizzy came over for a game night and to see the house - we had so much fun! Lizzy is holding a mini cadbury creme egg (ask her why . . . . )
I LOVE this picture of Macey -Mike and Dave brought this chair in the house and set it on it's side. Macey decided it was a perfect way to watch TV - I agree!!
And now some picture of the boy ---------
This picture is NOT POSED. Remi was down in the basement and Mike was looking out the window. Next thing we knew, Remi wanted to see what was out there too!!

This is probably his 2nd or 3rd day in the house - he knew it was home pretty quickly.

The boys together hanging out in the man cave, I can't believe they let me upstairs to take a picture . . . .
OK so we have this awesome new tub with a door instead of a curtain. I figured it would be perfect to give Remi a bath in -- I think I forgot how big he is because it was an adventure. Mike thought it was so funny he took a bunch of pictures. Good news is he smells better.


The other night April, Angi and Neve came over. Remi LOVES her. He kept licking her forehead and wanted to be anywhere that she was. This picture is him trying to get as close to her as possible, and I thought it was just adorable. (she liked him too BTW)

I promise to post more then once a month from now on, as the house comes together and we return to our normal life. In fact we are looking forward to our first overnight guests this week -How exciting!

6 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I love that bedding, I hope Remi likes it too.
I also like that the cleanliness of your house puts everyone else to shame.

Lizzy said...

Welcome back!!!

~Rachel said...

Yay!! Glad you guys are getting settled! The house looks amazing! Don't worry on the pictures. It took us forever to find what we liked for our house. Try Kirkland's if you have one nearby!
And...saw the new Cowboys stadium on the way to the baseball field. It is MASSIVE! We are definitely going to a game this year!

Mama Gibbs said...

Why Lizzy?

Did you bathe Remi with Bumble and bumble shampoo? I wouldn't put it past you....

Keri said...

I feel the need to make a couple quick comments.
1 - Rachel, we HAVE to go to a cowboys game together!
2 - Kate, I did use some aromatherapy shampoo (we were out of the doggie stuff) but no way does he get B&B!!

Keith just called to ask me if Lizzy was pregnant and that was the reason for the "egg" No she is not and I apologize for any confusion!

Keith and Allie said...

It's even more beautiful in person! Thanks for letting us stay with you! We had a great time...as always!