Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun with Eggs

April and Lisa decided to organize their own neighborhood Easter egg hunt this year. First of all I would like to say - Way to go! I love that they wanted something to be better and did it themselves. They have never done this before and it was great! Amazing turn out and VERY organized I was super impressed.
There were 4 age group areas, and a super special gold and silver egg in each area. I was asked to hide the gold and silver eggs (which was quite an honor!) and I had so much fun!

I love this picture with all the eggs

I couldn't believe how many people there were!

How cute is this picture?

April and Lisa - The founders

I love this picture of Lisa explaining the rules to the crowd. I took this right after she said "don't take my picture!" oops!

Sam and Dave collecting their eggs

The kids looking over their loot (I love this picture!)

Me and Angi modeling the coveted special eggs. (BTW my favorite part was when Dave came up to me and said "just tell me where they are")
Thank you again to April and Lisa for organizing such a great event and letting me be a part of it. I am looking forward to next year!

1 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Thanks for hiding those eggs and a big shout out to Mike for tending "the dog" while you were out