Monday, February 23, 2009

Did we actually make it?

I told someone the other day that in the past I have said (to pregnant women) "wow, that went by fast!" I now know that inside they really wanted to kill me.

It did not go by fast at all, but we have actually made to the end! Stopped by the house today, and for the first time it really felt like our house. I set my purse on the counter, took my shoes off, and started to see how this next chapter of my life is going to be.



The new stuff is carpet, shower doors, concrete, stairs (from garage to house and outside back door), appliances, and oh wait EVERYTHING is done. They are actually talking about doing our closing this weekend. Yes, you read that right - we could be moving in this weekend. I understand if you need a moment ------ I feel the same way!!

3 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Im glsd they got that last set of shutters up. I drove by and was worried they forgot. I am excited for you.

Lizzy said...

Horray! It looks awesome-I am already geared up for our first new house game night!

Kate said...

Congratulations Keri! It looks beautiful! And I never wanted to kill you. Just so you know.