Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick of house pictures?

Well Here you go! A post without any house pictures - can you believe it?!?!?!

Here is a picture from an AWESOME game night we had with the Matt, Angi, Dave and April. I knew it was going to be fun, but whoa! Thanks for the ab workout guys - I laughed really hard the entire night! (Matt, Dave and Mike - I know that you had fun and can't wait to do it again!)

Also, I just got back from another visit to Vegas. So fun! The first day there I got to go to tot-nastics with Keith, Allie and Nick.

I wanted Nick to get into this, but he wasn't interested. I figured I should show him how fun it could be huh?

I think he liked pushing me more then the idea of getting in . . . . . . . .

These kids are too cute! I love this picture - don't they look so grown up?

The super great Nigbur family - The reason I travel to Vegas baby! (that was for you Keith)


I had such a great time with the kids and our adult time was awesome too! (Allison is the best bean farmer) Thanks for having me!



I was there over Valentines Day and thought you might enjoy Nick's cuteness!

3 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

We had a great time too Keri! Thanks for coming! You'll have to send me those pictures...even if I don't scrapbook them they are too cute not to have!
P.S. I want to see more house pictures! (ie; carpet etc!) How exciting!

Lizzy said...

Looks like you had a great time in Vegas! Maybe Macey and I will have to go with you on your next visit!

Hendricksonblog said...

looks like fun in Vegas. I dont think I would have fit in that doughnut thing. You are very flexible (TWSS).