Monday, September 15, 2008

We are doing it again!!

Mike and I have decided that we would like to try and make going to a Dallas Cowboys game each year a tradition. This year we are going all the way and doing it SUPER SIZED. We will be flying into Dallas November 22, going to the Dallas/San Francisco game Sunday November 23, Hanging out in Dallas for 3 days, and then spending our Thanksgiving at the Dallas/Seattle game on November 27! We absolutely can not wait and we are crossing our fingers that we get to see a live touchdown this time!

GO COWBOYS!!

3 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Sounds like fun Keri! You should totally live it up while you are footloose & fancyfree! (kidless!) I'm glad you'll be back on Saturday so we can visit! I hope your house is making good progress & we can go check it out! Have fun & be safe!

Kelseybob said...

OH my gosh it has been such a long time. I'm glad that you found us. I had no idea you were a Cowboys fan, but your trip sounds like a blast! I'm going to check in often to see how you are doing!

Jess said...

don't tell glenn- he will be so envious.