Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FINALLY DONE!!

So - It is official - Mike and I are no longer "Tooele-ites" We were actually out on Sunday night, but things have been crazy and blogger was being weird. Sorry for the delay!


I love this picture of Mike, Adam and Eric looking at the empty POD. It makes me want to title it "Men being Men" or something. They did a great job getting everything to fit, and in record time!
Here they are again - working hard! (I swear I did more then just take pictures . . . ) Everyone cross your fingers that we get everything out of our POD with nothing broken!


See that small space in the front on the right? Yeah, we filled that too - We only lived in this house for 4 years and MAN - we sure had A LOT of Crap Collected!

Yes it took Mike and Adam on one side and only Eric on the other. When I was joking with Mike about it later he said "What? We are old and squishy" He kills me!
This picture was taken on our last night in Tooele. Mike and I have been talking about buying a new TV for the new house and he thought Saturday night would be a good time! I said "You want to go buy a new TV and then pack it up and move it tomorrow?" He replied "Yes, today has sucked and I want to do something fun!" so we did.
So here it is - our last night in Tooele. Our "slumber party" in the front room. We watched a movie on our new TV and then tried to get some sleep before the big final day. It was weird to leave our first house, but it made me feel grown up and happy that we are moving on to the 'next big thing' in our lives.

Today was actually our appointment with the design center for the new house that we are building. It took FOREVER, but it was really exciting to see some of what our new life will be like. We are really happy with our choices and you are all welcome to stop by once it is finally built!!


2 comments:

Kelseybob said...

Where is the new house being built at?

Keith and Allie said...

Oh Keri (& Mike)! I'm so excited for you! Wasn't the design center a blast (& expensive)! I never thought to ask where Mr. Remmington is residing these days! Give him a big squeeze from Hannah & Nick!