Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moving Update!

This is a picture of a decal that I put on the mirror in our master bathroom (yes Mike loves it in case you were about to ask!) Anyway, our buyers asked if we would be willing to leave it when we move ------- does anyone besides me think that is hilarious?

I thought you might like to see some progress pictures of our house in its current state of craziness. Um, I don't know if you know this, but MOVING SUCKS! Mike told me the other day that we are never moving again.


The other day Remi had a runny nose, and he was shivering. I am not kidding -- his teeth were chattering and everything! I wrapped him up in a blanket and we nursed him back to health. Here he is snuggling with Mike during his healing.

Turns out that Remi really likes when our coffee table is out of the way! Mike and I were watching TV the other day and Remi wriggled his way in between Mike's legs and feel asleep like this. He makes me laugh so hard! Thank goodness for him - he is keeping me sane during this crazy time.

Stay tuned for more updates. Once we are solid on exactly where we are going and what we are doing, I will let you all know. In the meantime, Mike's parents have been nice enough to open their house to us so we are not homeless :)

4 comments:

~Rachel said...

Moving is not fun...this I can say after soooo many days of moving! But..the good part is..you throw away many useless things that you may not have if you stayed put! That's Willie's philosophy anyhow!
I think it is funny that they want you to keep the sign up..a cute sign but a strange request!

Kate said...

Mwuah! Cute sign. And I'm glad you're not homeless.

Hendricksonblog said...

All odd!!!!
The kissing to the dog cuddling.
I love seeing your house like that.
Let me guess you guys are eating crap for dinner every night too because your kitchen is half packed.
Been there and hate it too.

ashley said...

You'd be surprised what people ask sellers to leave! I hope things are going well... I hate moving!