Sunday, May 4, 2008

Remi's Big Boy Haricut




So during Remi's monthly visit to the groomer yesterday, we asked about thinning some of the long hair on his belly. They suggested a "shave-down" which means they make all his hair the same length as the hair on his head.

We were a little nervous, but he has been shedding more than normal so we decided to give it a shot. I had a hard time getting him to pose for a good picture, but these should give you an idea of how short it is - I like it, but I think Keri is just lukewarm on it.

3 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Less is always more when talking about hair. I like it. He is a poser in that first picture too!

Mama H. said...

I like it alot. Anything to reduce sweeping, vacuuming, wearing black hair is good. He looks so handsome...love that wink!

Heather said...

I always prefer shorter hair. It looks good on him!