Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways!

I am a video game junkie - and I have no problem admitting to it. I do not need need help to quit, I fully embrace this about myself. On another level of my addiction is a little game called MarioKart. This game is so wonderful and brings me so much happiness that I am very sad for you if you have never played. Go our right now and buy a Wii and this game if this is the case. No wait, buy a Super Nintendo (www.ebay.com) buy the original MarioKart and expierence the beginning!! Anyway, the newest version came out today and I Love it ---- no wait, LOVE IT!!! You might think this is only because of my earlier talked about obsession - um, no. This game is great for many reasons but can I just say . . . . . Baby Peach? Baby Peach is now a racing character and I seriously started scremaing when I started my new game. Do you understand how great this is? This is monumental and I just thought you needed to know.

Also upcomming and very exciting - Wii Fit -- May 21st. Go pre-order yours today. As you may have guessed I already have :)

3 comments:

Mama H. said...

Thanks to the Microworks Miracle Man, I'm back online. Thanks.
Keri, seriously I would love to have you teach me even a little bit about this world, because it's totally foreign to me and with my addictive personality, I might love it.
That trailer scare was awful! Did you know Luke lost our boat trailer once because someone didn't check the "pin"? The fault varies depending on who tells the story, but I hear it was very scary to be driving the runaway trailer as well.

Hendricksonblog said...

You know I dont mind video games with some of you people but after a while "Losing" gets old............and what if I want to be baby peach??? (:
Dont answer that.....

Jess said...

it is the most super fun game ever---- glenn told me there is baby daisy but he has to unlock it.