Monday, May 12, 2008

What the???

Why didn't I know about this? If you have played this game - why haven't you told me about it?!?!?

This weekend I discovered Monopoly - The Mega edition!! Check it out - there are more properties, $1,000 bills, 3 dice (one is a speed dice, how nice is that?), you can build skyscrapers now after hotels, you can build on railroads, AND MORE. If you like monopoly even a little, I highly recommend this game!! You will not be sorry (you have my word) AND I saved the best for last . . . . . this new version makes game time 60 - 90 minutes! Let me know when you want to play - I will be ready!


2 comments:

Jess said...

Umm we so need to play this soon----- when can that happen????

Mama H. said...

I'm ready. I HATE how long traditional Monopoly takes. Besides, I'm not better at playing it than any other game, so it's an easy win for you!