Saturday, July 3, 2010

I am on Team.........

Yeah for Girls Night Out!! We went to see Eclipse, which is not my favorite, but what a fun night (and a highly entertaining movie!)
We started with dinner at Zupas - this restaurant is a new discovery for me and I wish I had known about it sooner, YUM. Just ask Lisa, I am pretty sure she liked it too :) Then we were off to the theater. We got to see the movie as part of the Cents of Style screening (I put a link to their blog here in case we make it on, cross your fingers!)


I find it funny that a lot of people were taking these types of pictures in absolutely pure excitement. Angi and I wanted to join the fun and look like older women obsessed with these tweens.

April decided Team Bella is the only way to go.

We were then off to Red Mango, another first for me. Way to go Angi - loved it! We were off the wall crazy while here and I had a blast! I think everyone around us thought we were drunk, but who cares?

OK so April thinks that Angi looks like Dakota Fanning - you be the judge.



I think she may be onto something......... We made a super scary drive home through West Valley looking for a house with a gate, but no fence. Yes you read that correctly and I will hopefully be getting a picture to share with you soon.

We topped the evening off with a scary moment from Dave (sorry Aprils neighbors). I never care about going to bed late when I get to spend time with these girls - love ya!

3 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Yeah for GNOs! They keep me sane! I saw it opening night and thought all the screaming in the theater was hilarious! Maybe I'll have to crash your party for the 4th movie?!?

Lizzy said...

I can't beleive that you hadn't been to Zupas! I am impressed that you saw Eclipse already...I still haven't seen New Moon :-)

Hendricksonblog said...

Of course Allie can come, if they invite us back. Oh wait, they might only ban us from the Red mango eating area. That was so much fun especially the scream fest Dave provided. I too will try to get a shot of that gate. Maybe when I run down the wrong side of the road while Lisa is on the other(right side). Ahhh Lizzy could have come too. Don't worry Kimmy you could have brought the baby, everyone else did.