Thursday, December 3, 2009

Celebrations!

Tuesday December 1st was our 5 year anniversary! Can you believe that we made it to 5 years? Yeah for us because marriage is not the easiest thing (especially if you are married to me!) I wouldn't trade a single day of it though, and I would say "I do" all over again. Hopefully we can honor the legacy of December 1st :)

As much as we LOVE Flemings we decided to do something a little different and go to Christophers (big stretch huh? we love steak!) It was fabulous and our server was great.

Beautiful flowers that Mike got me. I always think I am not a flower gal, but then love them so much when I have them. Guess I am pretty girly huh?

I always knew that I wanted a 5 year band to go with my wedding ring. Sorry that the picture sucks and you have to look at my sausage fingers, but I love it!! I was VERY excited to finally have it and have looked down at my hand about a million times since we picked it up.
Thanks for 5 great years bebo! I love you!

Monday November 30th was Remi's 10th Birthday! Whoa, Old man! We decided to try the birthday cookie again and made him share with Lincoln this year!

The video is not as entertaining as before, but it cracks me up that he keeps trying to take it away from Lincoln. It was a super fun week - now we are just counting down to Christmas and Mike's birthday!

3 comments:

~Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!! LOVE your ring too! Beautiful! And I think we have the same fingers too. ;-) And please tell Mike he looks great without the facial hair! Love it...Willie is growing a beard...ewwwww

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Every year I'm surprised another year has passed and now I'm on my 36th year!

Keith and Allie said...

"Your fingers are so wide!" Just kidding! It's a beautiful ring and you are lucky! I wanted a 5 year band too but Keith took me to Maui instead! :( Goodbye Chester Molester! Mike we like that the prostate mustache is gone! BTW how is your prostate? Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday Remi! If we had only known we would have called to sing to you! Come and visit anytime! We love you guys!