Friday, November 27, 2009

November Rocked!

November has been a super fun and eventful month at our house! First off I turned the big 3-0!! Wow, I am officially an adult now - yeah! Below is a picture from our big night that was taken by the driver (named Frank) that Mike hired to take us around town (that was pretty cool!)

Here is a picture of me, Mike and our nephew Logan. We took him to Play! a video game symphony at Abravanel Hall - it was super fun and I am pretty sure he loved it too :)

Thanksgiving Morning I participated in my first 5K Race. I was REALLY nervous about, well everything. How many people would be there? What if I couldn't do it? How different is outside running then a treadmill? The list goes on and on, but I won't subject you to my crazy.
Anyway - I LOVED IT! Turns out that being outside with a MASSIVE group of people is totally my style. I am already looking forward to my next race!

Also, I decided to give cooking Thanksgiving dinner a try this year. WOW it was a lot of work, but some yummy results. I am most proud of my apple pie. Yes I am putting pictures of food on my blog, oh well, that is me now. The crust was ridiculously hard for me and I had to roll it out about a million times, but it was quite delicious!


It looks very simple, but took a very long time to get to eating part. I guess that is what Thanksgiving is all about right?

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

That pie looks awesome. Cant say Ive ever had a crust that looked that good. Im pretty sure Logan loved it too!
You look like a movie star with those ravishing long locks of hair. Mike looks pretty hot too.
See ya at the gym granny.

Keith and Allie said...

Go Keri Go! Congrats on your 5K! You are awesome! The pie looks good (if you like pie!) We loved being with you and your hubby this weekend! Thanks for letting us crash your party. You always throw the best parties!