Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Keith and Allie were nice enough to let me spend Halloween with their family in Vegas (and Mike was nice enough to hand out candy while I was gone!) We had a Great time (as usual) and I am already looking forward to next time!

Hannah and Nick were waiting for a pony ride and not interested in looking at the camera :)
Master pumpkin carvers hard at work

I sure do love this cute family!

This is one of my favorite pictures because it is not posed, just a lot of love!

We went to a Halloween party Friday night. Here is the end of a "mummy" game we played - we almost won!

Is it just me or does it look like Keith and I just wanted to go on this ride? (Hannah and Nick are with us in case you were wondering!)

Oh man - This guy did not do very well in the haunted house!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween like we did!

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

We are so glad you came! Everything is always more fun with Aunt Keri around! Thanks for sacrificing your arm to carve our petrified pumpkin! We can't wait for next yeat too! (But don't wait that long to come and see us again!)

Hendricksonblog said...

I felt like doing that after looking at the kitty litter cake too. Looks like fun and I do not see the kids on that ride but its okay as long as you two had fun