Monday, November 17, 2008

What a Fabulous Day!

Friday was my 29th Birthday (the last year of my twenties!!) Mike and I had a fantastic evening out - unfortunately there are no pictures to prove how sharp we looked (it's true! we did!) Kate did an amazing job with my hair (thank you again!) and White house Black Market had the perfect dress! We went to Fleming's Steakhouse for dinner (yummy! I totally recommend) and this is where Mike gave me my birthday present - I was shocked! They are so beautiful and he picked the perfect shape and size (thanks again baby!)

After dinner we went to the symphony "an evening of film music" it was so good!

You wanted to see me model my new beautiful present right????

And last but not least - there have not been many pictures of the boy lately! Here he is wearing his new Cowboys bandana just in time for their win on Sunday! Notice the countdown? Only 5 days until we leave! Yeah!

The best news of all is that our builder emailed to let us know ------ we have our permit! They are starting on our house next week! YEAH!!! Be prepared for A LOT of boring progress building pictures because I am very excited!!!


6 comments:

Kate said...

Yes, I still feel lame. But it sounds like you had a great night, and awesome work on the gift giving Michael!!

~Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Keri!! And good job Mike!! Can't wait to hear about the house!

Jess said...

So fun- I am glad your birthday was super fun- and awesome news on the house.

Keith and Allie said...

Happy Birthday Keri! You and Mike are becoming so sophisicated in your old age! :) Glad you had fun! Live it up after your house is built you might be housepoor like the rest of us! :(

Mama H. said...

I say you have to wear the dress and go out in Dallas so we can have photos. Glad it was happy.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Keri! And good choice Mike!

Congrats on the permit. I can't wait to see some pics of the progress.