Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Remi!

Today is Remington A. Hendrickson's 9th Birthday! He was VERY excited this morning and even slept in a little to celebrate. Mike and I took him on a walk around the neighborhood where he got to see Mike's elementary school (he liked it, in case you were wondering . . . )

After dinner he got his birthday treat of doggie cookies. Not the same as last year's birthday cookie, but oops we were in Dallas and couldn't get one here on time - He didn't seem to mind.

He also got a large (12" I think) rawhide bone, he was a little slow at first, but then he went wild! He may actually finish it this year (he is eating it right now)


*side note* our first blog post was Remington's 8th birthday - 1 year ago!

3 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Remi! Happy Birthday to you!

We can't wait to see some Dallas pics! It was good to see you this weekend! :)

Kate said...

Oh happy birthday Remington!? Is Mike hiding behind that cookie sheet? That picture is totally cracking me up.

Kate said...

Why did I put a question mark in my happy birthday Remington comment? Rest assured I am not questioning my happiness for Remington's birthday.