Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Love Vegas!

This Post is quite past due since I was in Vegas the weekend before Halloween! (oops!) Anyway I had TONS of fun (as usual) and here are some pictures from my awesome weekend with Keith, Allie, Hannah and Nicholas.
We went bowling while Keith was at work (the kids did great!) and this cute lady next to us asked if we would like our picture taken. I thought it was so nice!

Do you even need to ask? This is us waiting for High School Musical 3 to start . . . . . yeah we got there a little bit earlier then we needed to (notice all the empty seats?!?!?!!)

We made some fabulous Halloween cookies! Hannah and I thought we should show them off for the camera - So Cute!



We also went to a pumpkin patch again this year. I think I might like it as much as the kids! I tried to upload my video of DOING A BACKFLIP (yeah) but there were issues . . . . I will try again. Anyway, here are some past and present pumpkin patch pictures.

Keri, Hannah, and Nick 2007 (Above) 2008 (Below)



The Always Adorable Nigbur Family 2007 (Above) 2008 (Below)

I can't wait to do it all again next year guys! Thanks again for having me and I miss you already!

2 comments:

#1 Brooke said...

Your hair looks really cute Keri.

I also loved the modeling of those cookies. Very stylish.

Keith and Allie said...

We are a cute family aren't we? And you are a fabulous aunt! Thanks for coming! We all had a great time! Very, very fun post! :)