Saturday, September 26, 2009

Super Second Day in Dallas!

Willie arranged for the 3 of us to get a private tour of Cowboys Stadium today - WHOA! He is not a cowboys fan, but a great friend and I was VERY excited. Our tour guide was hilarious and took us everywhere. I tried to only pick a few pictures, but there were too many great ones!!

I thought this was crazy! Can you see the man in the basket (his elevator) being raised into the GIANT TV? He was going to check and see if any of the 30,000 bulbs was out - what a job!


Isn't this picture crazy? I couldn't get over seeing the stadium without the field!

The players run through here before they enter the field - SO COOL!


Yeah, that's Tony Romo's locker, and Jason Witten is next door. I was in their locker room - whatever right? just another day . . . . .
BTW our tour guide told us that someone had written "Go Broncos" on Romo's locker - freakin broncos fans, of course they would do something like that!

Mike was in heaven.

This is in the VIP area - how much do I love the coffee table? It made me laugh and I had to take a picture!

Then we went to our 2nd Rangers game of the weekend. Willie got us tickets to the "Cuervo Club" which was amazing! (Can you believe all this stuff he did for us?!?!) Tickets here got us a really good dinner and these super comfortable RECLINING seats - awesome!
Here is the view from our seats.

And my favorite part was that Willie got put in the game! I have never seen him pitch live and it was so cool! He pitched against 3 batters and none of them got a hit - Way to Go Willie!


I wanted this picture to show more of the cool area where our tickets were, but I guess the lighting did something weird. Oh well, I guess the picture of us turned out kinda cute :)

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

4 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

That is pretty cool. The Romo stalking needs to be adressed, but everything else is amazing. P.S. Why did Mike change his clothes, and you are wearing the same thing?

Keri said...

Mike bought that shirt after our stadium tour and was excited to wear it :)

Hendricksonblog said...

Please tell me that was Allie that noticed the clothes thing.....haha
I just looked at the ice in the drinks. I must be thirsty.
Looks like fun, especially the ice oh and the lady on the coffee table. It is a lady right? and not Rue Paul. Can you tell I just watched Glee. Love it!

Keith and Allie said...

I hate it when Keith leaves a comment and everyone assumes it's me! (He should sign his name after!) BTW I don't even like sports and that seems like a pretty fun day! (Maybe it's just because of the absence of crying children!) Looks like your having the time of your lives....live it up!