Sunday, September 27, 2009

Keepin Day 3 Real

I have been reading back through my post from Day 1 and 2 of our trip and realizing that our Dallas trips have been getting bigger each year, and I didn't know how we were going to top this one . . . Then this morning happened. I have still been feeling pretty sick and today it got much much worse AND Mike has it now :( We were a little uncomfortable at the 99 degrees day game today. Don't get me wrong it was still awesome, just not as good as being healthy right?

We tried to take this picture of ourselves (does that ever work BTW?) and you will not hurt my feelings if you say that we look like crap (and fat says Mike) I figure it is a good reminder of the day and no one can say I only put cute pictures on my blog!

So I thought this was a good balance for a WAY to good to be true weekend right? Think Again.

We were walking to the players parking lot (cause we are rockstars this weekend) and there was NOLAN RYAN. Mike loves him, adores him, has been wishing each day that we could see him or talk to him and there he was. Mike said "I just wanna shake his hand" my reply was simple "You will always regret it if you don't ask for a picture."

So he did. (and I was very proud of him)

!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! (deserving of all the exclamation points I think)

4 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I actually dont think you guys look too bad for being sick. Not that I think "you guys" look fat but I have found this to be true of anyone taking photos of themselves. It does no good for the chins, even if the extra one is not normally there. Just pretend you ate really well while there too. theres plenty of time to be thin and beautiful. at least i keep telling myself that.
This sick thing sounds like a rerun of another trip.

~Rachel said...

You all look great! And meeting Nolan Ryan!! I felt the same way when I met him!

No pics of the plane? Ya know...I once got out and took a picture of the plane while dropping Willie off. He was fined by the guys $25. Haha...but I got my pic!

Keri said...

I really wanted to take a picture, but Willie told us the story about the $25 fine!

Keith and Allie said...

I think you look great (as always) Keri! WOW! We need to start lining up some celebrity meet & greets for you when you visit! A trip to see us is going to look like chopped liver compared to your Dallas trip!