Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is it Really Happening?


This add is in my current Shape magazine and I can't stop thinking "WOW!" I have also hung it above my treadmill (yes I know she is a swimmer) for "is it possible" inspiration.

I have not been able to run since last Thursday because of doctor's orders after my mouth surgery. Today was the first day back and I was NERVOUS. I got on and guess what? It really felt like I was back where I belong! I had the best run ever, felt good, kept good speed, just really felt awesome! Is this what they call a "runner's high?"

I had to post this because Really? Is it possible that I am becoming a runner?!?!?!?!!?

4 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

I think she looks a little manly! How did the surgery go? I'm glad you are up to running again! I don't know what's happened to me. I haven't been able to get it together since Jack has been born. I don't think I could run if someone was chasing me!!! Maybe I'll hang your picture up by my treadmill for inspirataion! :)

Hendricksonblog said...

They used my body in that pic and just pasted her milk mustache head on me. I do look a little manly and im okay with that.

Keri said...

The site that I pulled this picture from said "Is this sexy or scary?"

Rachelle said...

its totally sexy and not scary. and if it is scary, then please let me be scary too! glad your back to running. are you doing a workout from one of the ragnar's websites??? goooo relays.