Monday, December 22, 2008

Party Time!

Happy 3rd Birthday Samuel!

Last night Mike and I went to Dave and April's to celebrate little Sammy's birthday. I can't believe that he is already 3! He is just about the cutest kid I know and the "kids say the darndest things" could be filled by just him.


When Mike and I were saying good-bye, he looked up from his toys and said "Bye Guys, Thanks for all the stuff" I have been laughing about it all day!

Ella was very excited to give Mike his Christmas present. She picked out a Dallas Cowboys pen set and told me "I know he is going to love it!" How cute is she?

I love this picture of me and Neve! She is too cute!
Also - Here is my new 'do compliments of Kate (I think she is genius)

4 comments:

~Rachel said...

LOVE your bangs! I want them too but I am so nervous! You look great!!
Merry Christmas!

Hendricksonblog said...

I knew something was different about you.
Sam has been enjoying all the loot.
You guys are awesome. I wish I could be so adored by all the kids.

Keith and Allie said...

I love the new hairdo Keri! Super cute! That baby is too adorable! I want to give her a big squeeze! :)

Ashley said...

I love the hair! Too cute!