Monday, October 6, 2008

We're all in this Together!

Do you know who these people are? Until recently, I knew who the actors were, but didn't "know" Troy and Gabriella.

I will be in Vegas when HSM 3 is released in theaters. Trying to be a good aunt, I was planning to see it with Keith, Allie, Hannah, and Nick. I didn't want to be unprepared right? I called Lizzy to see if she would watch the first 2 movies with me . . . .. yeah, she was pretty excited. We planned a HSM party for Saturday night. . . . . . . . I liked these movies! They are totally cheesy, but fun! The music is upbeat and enjoyable and the characters crack me up!

So now, I am all in! I am VERY excited to see the 3rd movie (to my surprise) and is there anyone alive that doesn't think Zac Efron is ridiculously cute?

October 24th - Can't Wait! (Really - who knew I would like this????!?!?!?!??!?!?!)

6 comments:

Kate said...

This is not what I expected from Movie Review Monday. Hmm. I actually went to a movie this weekend. Are you proud? I hope it's one you have seen so we can discuss. Can't wait to see you!

Keith and Allie said...

Oh Keri! I am so proud. You must be the best aunt in the whole wide world! Hannah is super excited for you to come. She knows when you do we get to 1. go see HSM3 and 2. go to the pumpkin patch. (And yes I am a pedifile and think Troy Bolton is a total hottie!)

P.S. Since you're all caught up on the music we can battle in our WII HSM sing along too!

Jess said...

You crack me up..

Mama H. said...

Keri, you've been holding out on us. Now you are going to have to watch with Gracie and Ella. They told me Zac is their boyfriend. I have to agree with Allie. You ARE the best aunt in the whole world, and you do a pretty good job of spoiling Remi, Mike, and your aging in-laws as well.

Kelseybob said...

My kids still aren't really old enough to be in on the HSM craze... which means that I haven't got into it either. Maybe I should watch them. :)

Hendricksonblog said...

Hey.....I thought I was the greatest aunt?............back to the blocked senders you go