Monday, March 10, 2008

Hey Look! Pictures without Remington!

Yeah for Disneyland and a big THANK YOU to Keith and Allison for inviting me to join their family vacation!! I haven't been for a long time and it was SO MUCH fun! I very much recommend going with small children because it completely makes time very enjoyable. Some of my favorite moments from the trip were provided by Hannah and Nicholas!
Yeah for the Disney Princesses!! Mike burst out laughing when he saw this picture and said "aren't you too old for that?" but I didn't care. Belle is my favorite princess and I wanted a picture with her!!
Me and Nicholas on a surprising and fun ride. Much more then I expected and a blast!! Mike thinks thats a good looking fishing hat.
This is a ride inside the "Bugs Life" area - it turned out to be a favorite area for everyone. Super cute, short lines, lots of fun . . . . . .what more could you want?
Meeting Dopey!!! How great was this? BTW in case any of you were wondering - we are boycotting Chip and Dale - they wouldn't sign Hannah's autograph book or take a picture with her and she said "what mean chipmunks!" I Agree.
Waiting for the "Fantasmic" show to start - This show was Amazing and I loved it! I was a little sad to not see the Main Street Electrical Parade, but this made up for it!!

Favorites: INDIANA JONES (never been on it - how cool is this ride???), Hannah saying Splash Mountain is her favorite ride, Nicholas falling in love with Cinderella, and much more! Awesome Fantastic Wonderful Vacation!!

Worst Parts: Chip and Dale (see above) and a stranger at Keith and Allisons ward seeing my sunburn and saying "I am sorry, are you OK?" (uh what? who are you? I am fine)

I had lots of fun and feel free to use Keith and Allisons link to see more great pictures from this super fun trip!!!

4 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

That makes me want to go back. Where was the fantasmic show?..........I never even saw that. I bet the kids loved having Aunt Keri there....

Mama H. said...

Welcome back. I agree with April that the kids would put Aunt Keri right up there with Belle and the other princesses. How does she have time to simultaneously spoil so many nieces and nephews anyway? BTW, ask Mike about his portrayal of Dopey in his earlier life.

Kate said...

Indiana Jones is AWESOME! Wow I really really love that ride! And I'm cracking up over the sunburn comment. People are strange.

ashley said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous.

By the way... how is your sunburn? haha some people.