Monday, May 24, 2010

Soccer Saturday

Mike and I finally went to one of Logan's soccer games! (Good thing too cause it was the last one of the season!) I was a little worried that Mother Nature was going to take over, but we made it through with flying colors.

Neve wanted to run around, but I made her snuggle with me for a little while :)

Sam wanted April to count his time to the tree and back. I really should have shot a video because he might be the cutest runner I have ever seen!

Do you watch Parks and Recreation? This is Mike's impression of Tom Haverford (??) pretty good I think and tell him he looks tall in this picture.....it will make him very happy.

Mike and Sam battling it out - close game!

Logan is a champ! He played really well and their team won. He played goalie the 2nd half and stopped everything - Nice! I LOVED sitting on the sidelines cheering with the other parents and listening to Mike say things like "get it out of there" and "there you go" he was so into it! I think Soccer Saturday is really fun way to spend the afternoon :)

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Man those are some cute kids but it seems like maybe they should have had a girl between the two boys to make it a complete family. Thanks for coming, Logan loved having you there. Mike looks like a really tall football player. You guys forgot to play that board game with Sam!!! Oh Yeah!!!

Keith and Allie said...

Way to go Logan! You are such a good aunt Keri! You should come to Nick's last soccer game. Oh wait it's tonight. If you leave now & drive fast you'll make it just in time!