Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yeah for Spring!

I am so happy that the weather has been nice enough to play with the dogs outside! They start to get a little stir crazy in the winter (just like Mike) and here are some pictures from our fun the other day. (Now I just need some nice soft green grass)

My new favorite part of playing fetch is that 1) Lincoln is much bigger then he was last fall when we played and 2) These dogs don't know about sharing.

When Lincoln gets the bumper the game becomes Keep away. Remi has the speed but Lincoln has the agility, I tell ya it's a battle! It really is quite entertaining to watch. Mike is frustrated because it isn't really teaching Lincoln anything other then "When you get it - RUN!" but I don't care because it is hilarious


I also find it hilarious that Lincoln always sits like this. Ever since he was a puppy, just kinda falls over and lounges. Cracks me up - and BTW does he have a long tongue or what??

Cutest picture of Remington EVER - I don't care if you are a dog person or not, that is super cute. And in case you were wondering, yes I bought that because it had his name on it - wouldn't you have done the same thing?

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I can't beleive how big Lincoln is! We need to come over and see those boys soon :)

Keith and Allie said...

You know where it is nice & warm and the grass is already soft and green?.........VEGAS! Come with your puppies anytime and we'll play fetch. (you can bring Mike too!) They are super cute....rub their ears from their cousins! See you soon!

Hendricksonblog said...

How is it that the toy is not chewed into a million pieces. You must have just bought it that day right?

Rachelle said...

um of course you would buy it because it has his name on it. perfect! totally need to schedule a play date with the pups.