Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh my gosh . . . OH MY GOSH!!!

I have been in Wyoming the past couple days for work (I know you are jealous) and you know how coming home is the best part? LOOK WHAT I CAME HOME TO!!!!


Here is the front shot - grass is in, rocks to the side of the 3rd car and hello? Did you see the fence? YEAH!


We now have a backyard! I can not believe it is actually and finally done! They did a great job and I couldn't be happier with the results.



Remi LOVES these stairs. Mike said he has been running up and down them like crazy. Lets take a vote - does he think they are fun, or is he hoping to escape? Once the sod is a little more settled we can start to plan our party - can't wait for you all to be here!

4 comments:

Mama H. said...

The yard is gorgeous...and I vote that Remi loves it too. Why would he want to escape paradise? I'm happy for you.

Hendricksonblog said...

That looks good and when i drove by your fence wasnt done. I vote escape because I am pretty sure he smells a dress shoe somewhere to be had

Lizzy said...

It looks awesome!!!

Keith and Allie said...

It is beautiful Keri! I love the stone steps too! Can't wait for the party invite! :)